Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nudophobia

If the fog clears, could you see me? Expose me for who I am. How can you, if I don't know who I am. I've been caught with my hand in the cookie jar, but I've cut that hand off. My eyes were frozen and exposed like a deer in lights, but those eyes have been gouged out. Body parts that tell truths and admit to lies have been severed. I will remain a secret. I'm not ready to unveil my nakedness. Nudity, if not taken with caution is fatal, it demands respect and deserves to be feared. It's earned my fear. Something so simple can create a wave washing away your innocence, your ignorance. Prevarication carries the highest mortality rate. Millions dying of a broken heart. This is why I must leave the robe on and stay isolated behind a padded door. Blind, deaf with only a hand to write with a nose to beathe from and a foot to remain grounded to the earth. My secrets are forbidden and confined to a cave. I am Nobody and will continue this way until I am ready to take the robe off.

No comments:

Post a Comment