Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Self-Righteous, Blasphemous Whore.

You begged and pleaded until I conceded, upon my knees I went.
Mouth agape, I'd never hesitate, impatiently you wait, yearning for me to suck your dick.

I open wide, slide you inside and devour you until your cock runs dry.

You'll moan and I'll hum, together we cum and now I feel as though we are one.


And I am so good you cry out for more, voraciously enjoying you until my jaw becomes soar. Getting me off is to hear you roar.Now you can't ignore, I'm a good little whore if you cum in my mouth too quickly, I'll suck you some more.


Self-Righteous, Blasphemous Whore.


It wasn't unusual to get my approval, isn't this the only way to get you to love me?


I've sold my soul, I've danced on a pole, for you I even turned tricks.
You liked to watch said it got you hot seeing me work the magic stick.
And who could resist? Such a sex kitten like this, I pucker, I pout, I stick my ass out I've even painted it red.


Your attention I crave my dignity lies dormant in a shallow grave, my dogma, my pride made dead.


Self-Righteous, Blasphemous Whore.


But it's okay because I am Christian, here to judge others that don't share my convictions and save the world of all non-believers.
Or is it that the world should be saved of me, the true deceiver?


A Self-Righteous, Blasphemous Whore.


On Sunday there's Church where I'm preached the Word, from Monday until then, I'm in normal routine. Chasing after you, while you make me unclean.


Self-Righteous, Blasphemous Whore.


But to my dismay, you'd run away,
All my lewd acts won't keep you from straying.
Now I am on my knees again wishing and praying to God that you would choose me.


Self-Righteous, Blasphemous Whore.


Haven't you noticed the games I've been playing?
Liar, deceitful, an unchaste, pious sinner.
A dangerous game to play, especially when I can't come out a winner.
Out with the old in with the new, I've never understood how you just casted me aside like was a shrew.


Self-Righteous, Blasphemous Whore.


Out with the old in with the new, Jesus Christ, was I not a good enough whore for you?!


My sacrifice, my dignity, my pride, my self-esteem have all died in vain. Am I destined to repeat the same mistake? Did I learn from the pain? Out with the old in comes a new lover, please don't be mad mama! I swear to God, he's not like the other.


(But who can trust the vows of a self-righteous, blasphemous whore...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment